Skip to main content - Skip to contact information

Adult Basic Education

  • Submit an Application for Admission form
  • Submit your high school transcripts.  To obtain your transcripts either contact your High School or BC high school transcripts can be ordered from:
  • If your transcript is older than 5 years you may be required to write a placement test.  The placement test is free of charge and review packages can be found on our website at the following link:

Please phone us at 250-248-2096 to book a time to write your placement test in Parksville.


» Registration & Fees