Skip to main content - Skip to contact information

1940 - 1949

Click image to enlarge [3.4MB]
1940's Panel
Click image to enlarge [3.4MB]

The Dominion-Provincial Youth Training Centre at Machleary and Campbell Streets was used to support war efforts during the early 1940s. After the end of WWII, the Vocational Training School moved into an army facilties at 4th and Wakesiah.


1949 Class

VTS staff and students 1949
Image courtesy of VIU Archives